• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheick Diabate

eurogrecian

Yet another great prospect from our youth talent machine!
Needs to keep his heads on his shoulders (but that seems to be something drilled into our youngsters as well), but he could go far.
So athletic.

We've good strength in depth at the back now, which is great given the evident risk of injuries and suspensions.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yet another great prospect from our youth talent machine!
Needs to keep his heads on his shoulders (but that seems to be something drilled into our youngsters as well), but he could go far.
So athletic.

We've good strength in depth at the back now, which is great given the evident risk of injuries and suspensions.
I'm trying not to get too excited and over-hype the kid after only a handful of league games but he keeps getting better and better and does look like the real deal.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
At this rate he is going to be another Storey so enjoy him whilst we can this season.
UTC (Up the Cheick)

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes I fear we are not going to see him very much

Grecianpasty

Yes I fear we are not going to see him very much
Thankfully we will have him for the rest of the season, and I believe he signed a new contract at the start of this season, so that would lead me to believe he will be with us until the end of 22/23.

We are so strong defensively, and have players in Diabete, Stubbs and Hartridge who have a long career ahead of them. It wouldn't surprise me to see one of them leave for good money at some point.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Thankfully we will have him for the rest of the season, and I believe he signed a new contract at the start of this season, so that would lead me to believe he will be with us until the end of 22/23.

We are so strong defensively, and have players in Diabete, Stubbs and Hartridge who have a long career ahead of them. It wouldn't surprise me to see one of them leave for good money at some point.
Not to mention Alfie Pond, who MT has already stated thinks he will be a future Exeter City Captain.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not to mention Alfie Pond, who MT has already stated thinks he will be a future Exeter City Captain.
Toby Neville looks a unit in the U18s too. We are developing a great reputation for developing defensive players now. We'll done to the Club for that. Special mention for Cheick too for taking his chance. A real prospect that can only get better.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Toby Neville looks a unit in the U18s too. We are developing a great reputation for developing defensive players now. We'll done to the Club for that. Special mention for Cheick too for taking his chance. A real prospect that can only get better.
And Dean and Dyer who both look like decent players, even if they weren't quite good enough to regularly play in our first team.

Ian Tarr

Not sure why everyone is writing off Dyer. Seems a tad premature to me.