• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheick Diabate

DawlishBouy

That player is Finley Craske. Earlier this season Tivvy signed Craske to replace Alfie Pond. He was dropped after one appearance.
(as partly reported elsewhere) scored for Truro last weekend. Seems like he is one of the first names on the Truro team sheet , and also tends to play all 95 minutes even when they use all 3 subs.

That's what we want to see from 19 year olds out on loan (turns 20 early next year). He seems to be amongst the best performing for his age (together with Iseguan and to a degree Harry Lee) of our current loaned out players.

(Truro have just signed a 19 year old Argyle central defender on loan for a month. I wonder what that is all about?)

jase 07

That player is Finley Craske. Earlier this season Tivvy signed Craske to replace Alfie Pond. He was dropped after one appearance.
It’s not Finley Craske, it’s this lad 👇

DawlishBouy

Just realised Craske has actually gone to Truro's landlords Plymouth Parkway. Truro
Yep. Craske went to Truro's landlords Plymouth Parkway not to Truro.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Scores for Truro today. 1-3 at half time.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Second yellow and off. :(

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Second yellow and off. :(
:(

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Red card for Diabate has been rescinded. Happy days!

SaintJames

any idea why and that quick?

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can only think the ref got Cheick mixed up with Niall Thompson who was booked for kicking the ball away earlier in the game. Bit embarrassing for the ref I should think as Thompson had just been subbed (for Ellis Johnson) a couple of minutes before sending Cheick off.

Edit: Looks like Cheick didn't go quietly which is understandable.

Last edited:

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can only think the ref got Cheick mixed up with Niall Thompson who was booked for kicking the ball away earlier in the game. Bit embarrassing for the ref I should think as Thompson had just been subbed (for Ellis Johnson) a couple of minutes before sending Cheick off.
Yep that's it apparently