• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheick Diabate

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
When Cheick does get sold I hope the club provide some financial acknowledgement for the role Try to and Mr Wotton have played in his development.
Presumably we paid his wages whilst he was on loan at Truro so...

scottus86

Another rock solid display, can’t recall a lapse all game. He is going to be some asset.
Distribution was better too.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Presumably we paid his wages whilst he was on loan at Truro so...
And we regularly play a pre-season friendly against Truro.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
When Cheick does get sold I hope the club provide some financial acknowledgement for the role Try to and Mr Wotton have played in his development.
Truro and Wotton will get the same as ECFC got from WBA for developing Dara O'Shea. Nothing in cash but the opportunity to take more players on loan .

We can trust Truro with some other players next season. For ECFC the long term benefit of the O'Shea loan is that Darren Moore was very ready to loan us Cameron Dawson

Pete Martin (CTID)

Interesting this evening to see a fund raising friendly being played between Polish side Lechia Gdánsk and Ukraine's Shakhtar Donetsk in that Lechia have a player called Bassekou Diabate. He is 21 years old. No chance he is a relative I guess?

Rosencrantz

Interesting this evening to see a fund raising friendly being played between Polish side Lechia Gdánsk and Ukraine's Shakhtar Donetsk in that Lechia have a player called Bassekou Diabate. He is 21 years old. No chance he is a relative I guess?
A current Malian international no less. Fairly common name from that part of the world I think.

MagicMushroom

Unsure if this should go in the Matchday thread or here but attached is the incident from todays game by young Cheick. Do you think the club will punish him?

Attachments

Rosencrantz

Unsure if this should go in the Matchday thread or here but attached is the incident from todays game by young Cheick. Do you think the club will punish him?
Probably just have a word with him I would think. I should think the ball boy will be back in Wycombe by now.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Reading the lips of the ball boy I think he said "sorry it slipped out me hands governor". All joking aside Diabate was stupid

milts

Taylor confirmed in his post match interview he’ll be punished