• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheerio Nicky Law

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great interview from Law.

Top player for us and genuinely seems like a great bloke.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Class act for us and will be sorely missed.

Best of luck to him for the future

Average Joe

Was his contract up this January though? Loosing Law is detrimental to our league campaign

Rosencrantz

The US season starts in March and is in pre-season now. Also their main transfer window is open now and by May is closed. If Nicky was going to go to the US, it is now. It would be churlish in the extreme with him out of contract in the summer and not being (whatever anyone thinks he should be) a first choice starter anymore to deny him this opportunity.

Grecian Max

The US season starts in March and is in pre-season now. Also their main transfer window is open now and by May is closed. If Nicky was going to go to the US, it is now. It would be churlish in the extreme with him out of contract in the summer and not being (whatever anyone thinks he should be) a first choice starter anymore to deny him this opportunity.
Indeed, the interview is great it's clearly his dream to go out there and coach. He's a similar age to me and I share his enthusiasm for the US so completely get why he wants to give it a go, could be an amazing route for a career starting there.

Avening Posse

Really sad to hear this. Big loss. Will be missed. Great player playing below his true level in league 2. Thanks for the memories and all the best for the future

logman

Great interview and a big loss. Hopefully Matt will be able to bring in a replacement before the deadline.

Good luck Nicky law.

IndoMike

I sighed when waking up to read this news but don't blame him for leaving at all. As usual City management doesn't stand in a player's way and that's the right thing to do.
So thanks to Nicky Law for his very good contribution and good luck to him in his new life.
What are we gonna do now?

Alistair20000

I sighed when waking up to read this news but don't blame him for leaving at all. As usual City management doesn't stand in a player's way and that's the right thing to do.
So thanks to Nicky Law for his very good contribution and good luck to him in his new life.
What are we gonna do now?
Down a few Bintangs to wash away our sorrows.

IndoMike

Down a few Bintangs to wash away our sorrows.
I seldom drink now, Ali. Just the occasional glass of wine. I 'll just have to have a good cry