• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charlton Athletic home - Discussion & Prediction Thread

Pmc grecian

Looks like it’s a sell out in the home end

tom_ecfc

Agent Andy

Another sell out , we must be raking it in . The city are certainly backing the club , I think we all sense something special brewing and hopefully we can push on UTC😄

I think we're seeing the benefits of a growing number of people becoming disenchanted with the Chiefs.

Their relative lack of recent success, the high cost of attending games and a dawning realisation that it's a dull sport in which the outcome is often obvious from the first minute has seen some come across to City.

Welcome egg rollers...but please don't wear your Chiefs hats when you sit near me.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think we're seeing the benefits of a growing number of people becoming disenchanted with the Chiefs.

Their relative lack of recent success, the high cost of attending games and a dawning realisation that it's a dull sport in which the outcome is often obvious from the first minute has seen some come across to City.

Welcome egg rollers...but please don't wear your Chiefs hats when you sit near me.
4th in the Premiership. Its not disastrous is it?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another sell out , we must be raking it in . The city are certainly backing the club , I think we all sense something special brewing and hopefully we can push on UTC😄
And in return the club are backing the manager.

tom_ecfc

Bleddy hell AA! 🤣

TotnesGrecian

Stanno at times today, was crying out for the ball to be played to him, you could see he was getting visibly frustrated with it not being played to him aswell

tom_ecfc

Stanno at times today, was crying out for the ball to be played to him, you could see he was getting visibly frustrated with it not being played to him aswell
The midfield/defence to attack was the worst i’ve seen all season.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
The midfield/defence to attack was the worst i’ve seen all season.
And one of the main reasons for that is Jevani wasn't playing. He breaks the lines, finds pockets of space and picks a pass really quickly.