• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Championship 22/23

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
EFL statement on Coventry City and their pitch situation

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Another game postponed at the Coventry Building Society Arena, Tuesday's game against Wigan doesn't go ahead.

tom_ecfc

QPR are charging Hull City fans £36! Outrageous!!!!
A5ABF0E2-5C9B-478F-8D5A-77E4BE24CC88.jpeg

DB9

Coventry's home game postponed again due to the pitch, This time against Huddersfield. Getting beyond a joke now.

Oldsmobile-88

😁😁😁 Great way for Birmingham City to announce their new singing Hannibal Mejbri .

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A update from PNE

DB9

This very sad saga has re-surfaced, IIRC Cardiff lost a case regarding the transfer of the late Emiliano Sala, I hope his family aren't too hurt with it coming back into the news.

Bridgy 81

Swansea City v Rotherham United live on Sky this evening for those who have it and are keen to see two ex-Grecians do battle.

Bridgy 81

Looking at the teams in the bottom half of the Championship there’s some tasty looking potential away days for us next season in League One (note I’ve already decided we’re safe this year).
The current bottom three Huddersfield, Blackpool and Wigan would give me plenty of scope for further excursions north and other sides still looking over their shoulder a bit include Cardiff, Rotherham, Birmingham, QPR, Stoke, Hull and Swansea.
That bunch are all of interest to me too for various reasons.

Red Devon

Looking at the teams in the bottom half of the Championship there’s some tasty looking potential away days for us next season in League One (note I’ve already decided we’re safe this year).
The current bottom three Huddersfield, Blackpool and Wigan would give me plenty of scope for further excursions north and other sides still looking over their shoulder a bit include Cardiff, Rotherham, Birmingham, QPR, Stoke, Hull and Swansea.
That bunch are all of interest to me too for various reasons.
Would swap Blackpool for Cardiff from the current bottom three personally…Birmingham, QPR and Stoke should probably be able to do enough to keep their heads above water but, you never know.