• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Championship 21/22

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sheffield United deserved to go through in the play offs but Forest deserved to go through over the course of the season, I hope Forest go up.

Very unsavoury incident after the game though, with Billy Sharp getting knocked out by a Forest fan head butting him in an unprovoked attack. Sharp was looking the other way. Disgraceful behaviour, I hope the fan gets locked up for a long time.

Reminded me of the Stevenage Newcastle game a few years ago when that Stevenage player was knocked out by a Stevenage fan. Turns out the player was having an affair with the fan’s wife or something like that. This looked like that - it was a targeted attack, not a random lashing out. Either way, it’s a disgrace and the fan should be punished by the courts.

DB9

Sheffield United deserved to go through in the play offs but Forest deserved to go through over the course of the season, I hope Forest go up.

Very unsavoury incident after the game though, with Billy Sharp getting knocked out by a Forest fan head butting him in an unprovoked attack. Sharp was looking the other way. Disgraceful behaviour, I hope the fan gets locked up for a long time.

Reminded me of the Stevenage Newcastle game a few years ago when that Stevenage player was knocked out by a Stevenage fan. Turns out the player was having an affair with the fan’s wife or something like that. This looked like that - it was a targeted attack, not a random lashing out. Either way, it’s a disgrace and the fan should be punished by the courts.
Police have arrested a person in connection with this.

Alistair20000

Great goalkeeping in that penalty shootout for Forest.
The man in all white. Don’t recall seeing a keeper in all white before. Last SU pen was woeful mind.

Samba also made a vital save with his leg in the actual match although I heard a rumble from Arizona that he ought to have caught the ball.

Alistair20000

The only thing I disagree with in this post is referring to that count as a “fan”

fred binneys head

He's definitely a fan, it's just that some fans are also tw&ts.

Reactions: DB9

Alistair20000

He's definitely a fan, it's just that some fans are also tw&ts.
With any luck the fecker in question will soon become an ex fan.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
With any luck the fecker in question will soon become an ex fan.
Lets just hope that the sh!t hits this particular fan.

DB9

Nottingham Forest beat Huddersfield Town 1-0 in the Championship PO final to be promoted to the PL, There by bringing the EFL season 2021/22 to a close.

Last edited:

manc grecian

Harsh on Huddersfield to suffer Jon Moss in the final

grecIAN Harris

Good to see a proper club getting back up to The Premier League. They've been treated appallingly over the last couple of decades. They've now got a decent manager who has got them playing really well. I suspect had Steve Cooper been in charge right from the very start of the season they would have gone straight up.