• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Championship 21/22

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Harsh on Huddersfield to suffer Jon Moss in the final
Very poor ref today but also VAR not really doing its job. Saying that though from a purely footballing point Huddersfield didn't have one shot on target.

DB9

A picture that sums up the Play Offs after the final whistle:

1653847114197.png

Grecian2K

Harsh on Huddersfield to suffer Jon Moss in the final
A strolling Moss favours Steve Stone's old club?

grecIAN Harris

Very poor ref today but also VAR not really doing its job. Saying that though from a purely footballing point Huddersfield didn't have one shot on target.
In what respect? You're surely not on about the non penalty decision????? For once the ref got it right. So many times they get conned by the 'fouled' player initiating the contact and you could see what Toffolo was going to try and do as soon as he went charging in.

DB9

In what respect? You're surely not on about the non penalty decision????? For once the ref got it right. So many times they get conned by the 'fouled' player initiating the contact and you could see what Toffolo was going to try and do as soon as he went charging in.
In the respect the second penalty shout i thought a leg was caught by a Forest defender.

fred binneys head

Definite penalty to Huddersfield not given. I’m pleased for Forest though.

grecIAN Harris

In the respect the second penalty shout i thought a leg was caught by a Forest defender.
I've only just seen that now from the angle which backs up what you're getting at...................... now I know what you're on about. During the game I just thought that was a decent tackle and he'd got his leg in front. The angle I've seen says completely the opposite.

DB9

I've only just seen that now from the angle which backs up what you're getting at...................... now I know what you're on about. During the game I just thought that was a decent tackle and he'd got his leg in front. The angle I've seen says completely the opposite.
That i think VAR should of picked up?

STURTZ

More salt in the wounds of Derby County supporters!

grecIAN Harris

More salt in the wounds of Derby County supporters!
Absolutely. I have a colleague at work who is a Derby fan who is absolutely gutted. Derby will be coming to St James Park to play City in League 1 next season whilst Forest will be going to St James's Park to play Newcastle in the Premier League............. from the ultimate rivals in the same division to being poles apart.