• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Champions League 2021/22

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tremendous SF tonight.

Citeh looked home and dried until the two late goals from Rodrygo. Loads of Real Madrid fans had buggered off in despair.

CityTillIDie

Absolutely incredible match! Never leave a game early..

Red Devon

Would have been good to have had an all English final…..Real Madrid v Liverpool makes it a more intriguing match though.

geoffwp

What a crazy chaotic match. I think, regardless of which English team might be in the final, I'd always feel happier if they ran out winners.

Banksy

What a crazy chaotic match. I think, regardless of which English team might be in the final, I'd always feel happier if they ran out winners.
It’s funny , of all the three games I watched today this was the one I enjoyed the least , in fact boring.Not because an English team lost but because it was all so predictable.They had a keeper who kept everything out , Liverpool had all the play , missed good chances , they pinched a goal and won.You almost knew it would happen.The NL semi , the lowest rated , I enjoyed the most , an exciting match full of ups and downs and great goals.
Plus I’d stopped watching a good film to see the Champions League final which then had ended up starting late anyway.Wish I hadn’t bothered.

manc grecian

Lovely stuff

Rosencrantz

Trent Alexander-Arnold isn't a proper right back and isn't even used as one by Klopp. That should be why Southgate goes for Reece James and, along with Courtois, why Liverpool lost tonight.

DB9

Anyone else read or heard about this and is it true?

Rosencrantz

Anyone else read or heard about this and is it true?

Yes, it's been all over social media if you follow anything Everton. It's half true in that Liverpool fans were left behind by a coach company but not as a result of a scam by Everton fans. That was mocked up by an Everton fan in response to the original tweet by the disgruntled Koppite.

https://thesportsgrail.com/coach-innovations-and-everton-bus-driver-richard-arlison-viral-picture-is-edited-company-really-left-behind-liverpool-fans/

Still, some mirth for Everton fans in a season without much to be happy about.

NZ3KjfUy_400x400.jpg

DB9

Yes, it's been all over social media if you follow anything Everton. It's half true in that Liverpool fans were left behind by a coach company but not as a result of a scam by Everton fans. That was mocked up by an Everton fan in response to the original tweet by the disgruntled Koppite.

https://thesportsgrail.com/coach-innovations-and-everton-bus-driver-richard-arlison-viral-picture-is-edited-company-really-left-behind-liverpool-fans/

Still, some mirth for Everton fans in a season without much to be happy about.

View attachment 8639
Cheers Rosey, I'm not on SM and heard about it talking to another footie fan on the train yesterday and lifted that article from Google.