• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chaddar Garge - new episode of The Big Bank Theory podcast up now

jon_shoe

Hello, new episode up now…

The Big Bank Theory is a podcast about Exeter City FC. This episode is sponsored by Tony Hart, The Taylor family and Jeff Bezos' barber.

listen here…

Apple

YouTube

Spotify

and everywhere else too!
Cheers!

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Evell Kinevell

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
It’s a question I don’t think I’ve ever needed to ask before but did the caveman become a bus driver?

jon_shoe

It’s a question I don’t think I’ve ever needed to ask before but did the caveman become a bus driver?
Haha, the one we knew is now a bank manager!!

Bridgy 81

Another enjoyable episode thanks, but Minehead, a dump! 🙁

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another enjoyable episode thanks, but Minehead, a dump! 🙁
Agreed, the bits of Minehead that are aimed at northern tourists may not be great but the town as a whole it's most definitely not a dump, particularly around the quay or some of the old houses up by the church on North hill.

Trapdoor

Once you get 500m out of Minehead it's beautiful. The town itself is not great but the surrounding area is one of my favourite places in the world. Selworthy beacon is my happy place.

Bridgy 81

I went to Dunster Castle earlier today and then had a stroll and an ice cream on Minehead sea front, if anyone’s interested and very nice it was too.
Lovely sunset over the Quantocks on the drive home as well, it was even glinting off Hinkley Point Nuclear Power Station.