• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cathedral Green - Fire

Nik Nak

Why?

You are having a laugh right?
The High Street along with a couple of others was CLOSED to everyone, So how did this pair get special dispensation? Mummy & Daddy have to dig a little deeper did they & how did they manage to have photos taken with a group of Firefighters (not shown) who we were told were overstretched? This couple entered the Guildhall through the back door so should have had the pics taken at the back door.

Waiting for your next pics Hants maybe the wedding Reception No doubt a barbecue on Cathedral Green.

NN

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh behave, hardly causing an obstruction or in the middle of the firefighters way were they?
Christ alive some people are offended by everything and anything.

Nik Nak

Oh behave, hardly causing an obstruction or in the middle of the firefighters way were they?

Posing for wedding photos with 3 overstretched Firefighters on a road closed off to jo public ROAD CLOSED means road closed in my book.

Christ alive some people are offended by THE TRUTH

Brinty IFA

Posing for wedding photos with 3 overstretched Firefighters on a road closed off to jo public ROAD CLOSED means road closed in my book.

Well, it's not your call. I expect all parties were asked and agreed that it was a nice gesture. I'm sure that the fire fighters weren't bothered by it, or even aware of it.

Have a cup of tea mate and take a few deep breaths........

Last edited by a moderator:

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

I'm offended by people who can't quote properly on forums. Christ alive.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
I'm offended by people who can't quote properly on forums. Christ alive.
Clearly you'd start a fight with yourself if you were locked in a room alone, Moomin.

:D

Last edited:

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Clearly you'd start a fight with yourself if you were locked in a room alone, Moomin.

:D
Yeah and I'd win, so there.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder if the Club could invite some of the emergency services to be guests of honour at a future home game, so that Exeter fans can show their appreciation for their efforts in saving this part of Exeter from even greater damage.
Seems a bit cruel to subject them to further trauma.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Seems a bit cruel to subject them to further trauma.
Can't beat a bit of gallows humour! :)

Incidentally, sorry the team didn't get my memo about winning last week.

Sidey's back

Don't you think you are overreacting Spicy?

Keep some perspective.

Last edited: