• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carlisle v Exeter City Matchday Thread.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Never give up attitude - unlike the days we used to concede in the dying minutes

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
We have a great combination of work rate and craft.

Matt Taylor is moulding this side nicely.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just seen the goals. Very tidy finish from Lee Martin, good finishes from Aaron Martin and 'Man of the Match' Nicky Law but a very scruffy goal conceded.

Exehausted

We have a great combination of work rate and craft.

Matt Taylor is moulding this side nicely.
And a team that is supremely fit as well.

Exehausted

Just seen the goals. Very tidy finish from Lee Martin, good finishes from Aaron Martin and 'Man of the Match' Nicky Law but a very scruffy goal conceded.
Any chance of posting a link so we can all see the goals please?

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Well done City, and hats off to Matt. Not often I see us described as the 'League pacesetters' and with the joint highest goal difference to boot.

WXF

Keep our feet on the ground and enjoy a good day

Grecian Max

That was a completely dominant performance from start to finish. Absolutely superb, the only criticism was our finishing, we genuinely should have scored about 8 goals.

The high press, with every players chasing loose balls down, desperate to win the ball back was a joy to watch. The counter attack, free flowing moves forward... Williams was superb, Law was class always, Sparkes, Deano, Martin excellent, JT reborn in the new formation (until we switched to 442) Lee Martin was my MOTM, what a player he is. This was the football that Tisdale could never produce, I am very impressed with today, the key thing will be for us to keep producing like that. Had a feeling there was more in this team - we're so good defensively but now the attacking side has started to click I think we are going to fly...

And we still have Ajose to find his form, Richardson a good option and Atangana available soon. Exciting times.

grecIAN Harris

Any chance of posting a link so we can all see the goals please?
I saw it straight off if the TV.

Exehausted

I saw it straight off if the TV.
Ok, thanks anyway.