• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carlisle v Exeter City Matchday Thread.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hoping for 3 points.
Safe trip to the hardy travelling fans.
Appreciate updates on score, comments, on how we're playing etc. Hopefully this time the MDT will not digress. Let's focus on the match itself.

Rog H K

Matt was asking for more from the lads in the local media in the week. Saying we need the killer instinct. Can't disagree with that. Been grabbing 3 points by the odd goal. It has worked so far but there are teams that will punish us with just 1 goal lead and having had 99.9% possession etc and all that. Not saying I wouldn't take a single goal win, but to get the 2nd, 3rd and really take the game to a team and destroy them physically and mentally would be very rewarding for all quashing any nerves on the terraces from the Grecian hoards too.
Not a bad hunting ground is Carlisle. He're for a nervy 1 goal win then🤣

Red Devon

Wouldn’t worry about winning only 1:0 AWAY at a place like Carlise I’d bite someone’s arm off if it was offered to me!

IndoMike

Wouldn’t worry about winning only 1:0 AWAY at a place like Carlise I’d bite someone’s arm off if it was offered to me!
Me, too.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not off to Carlisle today, Ireland instead. Hoping for a famous win.

Jason's preview

GJW

Must remember not to offer that in front of IndoMike and Red Devon. It would be a bloodbath and I would end up with no arms, like a scene from Underworld.

Exehausted

Carlisle team news up on Twitter but not ours yet. Anybody heard anything yet?

ECFC89

Ward, Sweeney, Martin, Moxey, Sparkes, Williams, Taylor, Collins, Law, Martin, Bowman

Still dont like the williams at wing back experiment.

Good to see Nicky back.

Exehausted

Just one change from last week, Law in for Matt Jay.

robchave

Ward, Sweeney, Martin, Moxey, Sparkes, Williams, Taylor, Collins, Law, Martin, Bowman

Still dont like the williams at wing back experiment.

Good to see Nicky back.
As you say though, an experiment. I'm happy to give it some time as I like the idea of some speed on the flanks and Law in a more central position.