• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carlisle United v Exeter City Matchday Thread

CWH-NYC_

Slightly off topic update but Klopp and Pep currently trying to swap their back lines for Stubbs and co.

SaintJames

Not sure I’m happy with the use of Sparko or Joshy, otherwise all good.
Come on Fred even the Manager calls him Sparko :)

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Guess what, football is made up of two teams playing each other so it kind of goes hand in hand wouldn't you say?
Good grief...youvwin, I give up

Grecianpasty

Don't forget Harry Maguire was in the side who conceded 4 against us for Sheffield United..whatever happened to that guy.
James Beattie played his last professional game (for sheff utd) against us and got sent off in the home fixture where we scored 3. I also believe matty Lowton played full back and now plies his trade at Burnley.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
James Beattie played his last professional game (for sheff utd) against us and got sent off in the home fixture where we scored 3.
Beattie played for Accrington after Sheffield United.

Trapdoor

Don't forget Harry Maguire was in the side who conceded 4 against us for Sheffield United..whatever happened to that guy.
Some blade fan tried to spit at me in the street after that match. Animals.

Matt Russell

Some blade fan tried to spit at me in the street after that match. Animals.
Singular Blades fan means one animal, not animals.
No need to tar all supporters of a club because of one unpleasant individual.

STURTZ

Jevani tried that chip (looks like a cross) into the top corner once again, a similar effort hit the bar recently. One day …..
That chip did take a detection, could well have been going in. Jevani claimed the corner, but didn't get it.

Red Devon

Come on Fred even the Manager calls him Sparko :)
Forming a great understanding with Hartridge down the left hand side, Carlisle struggled to contain both of them going forward yesterday.

STURTZ

Southampton and Leeds both had very very good teams. We were clear underdogs at that time.

We had a good team but nobody anywhere near as good as the likes of Adam Lallana and Jermaine Beckford.
Rob Edwards had Beckford all game, one of the best games I ever saw him play. Rob even lost his teeth on the pitch that night, via the back of Beckfords head.