• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carlisle United v Exeter City Matchday Thread

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Let's keep the promotion push going. Safe trip to all grecians making the trip. UTC!

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
A win would be magnificent, a draw would be good, all tough now UTC

fred binneys head

Excited but nervous about this one. Setting off at 10.30am, looking forward to lunch as well as the game. COYR.

SaintJames

Excited but nervous about this one. Setting off at 10.30am, looking forward to lunch as well as the game. COYR.
10.30 am - local derby or what! Just leaving now "We're on our way, We're on our way" to the ............

Banksy

Safe travel everyone and Come on you Reds , let’s do this.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Well done to all those going. If we're going to lose a game, then this wouldn't be a bad one to lose! But 3 points would be great, will be listening in later.

Jason's preview

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whatever happens, come 5pm tonight we're still in the autos with another game gone.

fred binneys head

10.30 am - local derby or what! Just leaving now "We're on our way, We're on our way" to the ............
Yep, it’s just down the road for me so I get a lie in.

Long trip, tough game, I'd be happy with a point... that's what I thought about Newport last week! This team has a great spirit so I'm hoping come 5pm tonight that we're celebrating again, but if they don't come away as Snoop fog said another game out of the way and we'll still be in the auto's. CTID.

iscalad

Yep, it’s just down the road for me so I get a lie in.
Don't you mean up the road?
Anyway, another tough game to navigate in the frozen north. Draw would be great, a win absolutely brilliant. UTC