• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carlisle United v Exeter City Matchday Thread - 1.00pm Kick off

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good luck to the boys today, its a big ask getting anything at Brunton Park. Hopefully we'll have a decent keeper on view.

UTC

Ex-ciderrr

Somewhat confident given our recent record there, also despite Carlisles healthy league position and how poor we’ve been of late.

Taylor and many of the squad have always banged on about the fact “it’s a big pitch” & it’s a “nice pitch” up there so expecting no excuses on that part. We’ve all heard enough about “a difficult pitch” from our players and manager over the last month or so.

I do think he will put Jokull straight into the starting XI.

UTC.

Oldsmobile-88

It’s MTs birthday today,let’s hope the team deliver.

Bongo1959

Hopefully a good reaction from Tuesday UTC

Avening Posse

Not confident, but you never know with City, another early kick off works slightly better for us lot down under. Do we know when Williams and Randall could be back?, are any in contention for this?. I wonder if Brennan Dickerson plays for Carlisle, he has been injured but has just come back apparently

Red Devon

Not confident, but you never know with City, another early kick off works slightly better for us lot down under. Do we know when Williams and Randall could be back?, are any in contention for this?. I wonder if Brennan Dickerson plays for Carlisle, he has been injured but has just come back apparently
Williams is still on crutches MT said on Thursday 🙁

Avening Posse

Williams is still on crutches MT said on Thursday 🙁
Ah, thanks RD

grecIAN Harris

Good luck to the boys today, its a big ask getting anything at Brunton Park. Hopefully we'll have a decent keeper on view.

UTC
But it is something we've been pretty good at doing in recent years. It must be something about the Cumbrian air.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
With our recent form n missing randall and Williams for me a i would happily take a point to come back with. Gonna be a huge test of our cridencials today!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Missing a great day trip! 3 points please to celebrate Matt's birthday.

Jason's preview