• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carlisle - Saturday 9th April

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
268 tickets sold so far

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone who wants a Ale before the game I can recommend the Rugby Club just behind Brunton Park.
There has always been a decent selection in there.

Boyo

268 tickets sold so far
Not bad. It should be 400 or so come Saturday.

We had 600 odd there in the Conference, I recall, when we needed 3 points and Aldershot to lose to secure a playoff place. We won, but Aldershot, alas...

I think we also had 600 or so in the L2 playoffs a few years ago. It was a Sunday teatime game and on TV, so good numbers considering.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think we also had 600 or so in the L2 playoffs a few years ago. It was a Sunday teatime game and on TV, so good numbers considering.
Remember it well. Friends were sending over replays of all our wrongly disallowed goals as I was stood in the away end!

Thames Valley Red

Who can forget 1989-90 season midweek as well 8500, table topping clash

TOP_CITY_FAN

Initial 300+ sold out. Another 100 available online.

Oldsmobile-88

We had 600 odd there in the Conference, I recall, when we needed 3 points and Aldershot to lose to secure a playoff place. We won, but Aldershot, alas...
Yep..Remember my son keeping me updated with texts.

Memorable that day for a visit to Gretna FC due to arriving in the Carlisle area at around 1130.

I decided to go north of the border with regular travelling companions EXFC69(RIP) & Scooterboy65 not for nuptials but to have a nose around what was the most up & coming team in Scotland at the time.
Gretna FC were away wrapping up a promotion, we were made most welcome in their social club for a drink & chat with a few locals.

DJG.ECFC

Fair f*cks to anyone making the treck from the West Country

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Oldsmobile-88