• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cardiff City PSF discussion thread 1pm kick off

Cheers for the link. Nice first goal for Exeter. Bit embarrassing for George Ray for the penalty :(
Yep he certainly doesn’t look the quickest which is worrying

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep he certainly doesn’t look the quickest which is worrying
How many quick centre halves in League 2 have you seen? Quick centre halves are as rare as hens teeth generally. If you put a centre half up against a striker in a straight foot race a striker will win 7-8 times out of 10.

How many quick centre halves in League 2 have you seen? Quick centre halves are as rare as hens teeth generally. If you put a centre half up against a striker in a straight foot race a striker will win 7-8 times out of 10.
Ok calm down It’s a good point…however Ray looks about as quick as a dinosaur with 3 legs.

fred binneys head

Ok calm down It’s a good point…however Ray looks about as quick as a dinosaur with 3 legs.
If it’s a velociraptor, we’ll be just fine.

grecIAN Harris

If he bites in the tackle then that's all you need to worry about.;)

STURTZ

Totally agree ... takes me back to when I was kid. My subutteo Exeter City team had red shorts.
Me too,No 52 in the subbuteo list I beleive. Gave thenumbers and painted their hair to the relevent colour. My Alan Banks had broken legs which I fixed by melting the stumps with a lighter and pushing the molten plastic back together, amazingly lifelike I thought.

CC

...My Alan Banks had broken legs which I fixed by melting the stumps with a lighter and pushing the molten plastic back together, amazingly lifelike I thought.
You fancy a go at Stubbs' knee?

Get Stubbs a wheelchair he will still be faster at the back than Sweeney and Ray!

dontpassback

Me too,No 52 in the subbuteo list I beleive. Gave thenumbers and painted their hair to the relevent colour. My Alan Banks had broken legs which I fixed by melting the stumps with a lighter and pushing the molten plastic back together, amazingly lifelike I thought.
One of my mates flicked a pele subbuteo player into the fire,needless to say he wasn’t repaired,(pele that is )

DawlishBouy

extended highlights from Cardiff