Cardiff City PSF discussion thread 1pm kick off

How many quick centre halves in League 2 have you seen? Quick centre halves are as rare as hens teeth generally. If you put a centre half up against a striker in a straight foot race a striker will win 7-8 times out of 10.
Ok calm down It’s a good point…however Ray looks about as quick as a dinosaur with 3 legs.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Totally agree ... takes me back to when I was kid. My subutteo Exeter City team had red shorts.
Me too,No 52 in the subbuteo list I beleive. Gave thenumbers and painted their hair to the relevent colour. My Alan Banks had broken legs which I fixed by melting the stumps with a lighter and pushing the molten plastic back together, amazingly lifelike I thought.

dontpassback

Me too,No 52 in the subbuteo list I beleive. Gave thenumbers and painted their hair to the relevent colour. My Alan Banks had broken legs which I fixed by melting the stumps with a lighter and pushing the molten plastic back together, amazingly lifelike I thought.
One of my mates flicked a pele subbuteo player into the fire,needless to say he wasn’t repaired,(pele that is )