• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cardiff City PSF discussion thread 1pm kick off

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
No ment ion of Dieng coming on on the club website report of the game?
He did according to their social media posts.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

SaintJames

He did according to their social media posts.
Thanks for that it looks like our man at the match missed him coming on for Randall

Arthur Davey

It's OK. we've got Stubbs.
Yep, just three weeks away...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Thanks for that it looks like our man at the match missed him coming on for Randall

SaintJames

strange then it was missed from the official report but hey ho no-one died :)
All in all the Manager was rightfully pleased with the performance. As others have said we are in need of another CH even if Stubbs is available

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
strange then it was missed from the official report but hey ho no-one died :)
All in all the Manager was rightfully pleased with the performance. As others have said we are in need of another CH even if Stubbs is available
They also got the next match wrong as well :)

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
some thoughts-

1. What a good first goal that was!
2. The interplay in midfield and going forward reminded me of last autumn and the team of the 'is this the most entertaining team ever?' thread
3. Joel Randall is some player.
4. Dieng looked just the right type of signing for our midfield.
5. Very good commentary knowledge of ECFC. The stats about the age of the squad are amazing.
6. That new signing Sweeney;) looked very good - the most reliable of the back three, a goal and the slide rule pass for Collins that should have resulted in a penalty!

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Enjoyed the game, I thought we had a good shape and balance about us...going forwards we look a threat with some quality looking players....I would have been tempted to have given big Nige MoM if it had been a competitive match, passed it short passed it tidy and passed it intelligently hopefully he can play on a pitch like that more often ;) My only concern is that that defence does not look like keeping many clean sheets, Ray needs to be more combative and Caprice needs to show more conviction in his play other than that it was a promising performance despite being only a pre season friendly.

Ian Tarr

Thought I was back in the 70s when I saw their defensive duo in the line-up!