• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cardiff City PSF discussion thread 1pm kick off

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

ecfc2000

Annoyed we can't go!! The wife has us shopping in the retilail park across the road at the same time as KO so i may venture over and see what i find.

i8cornwall

Annoyed we can't go!! The wife has us shopping in the retilail park across the road at the same time as KO so i may venture over and see what i find.
The ground is pretty much all fence other then the stand itself, you'll get a view from the car park.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Preview on Cardiff's site, but no information on whether they'll be playing first teamers

Bridgy 81

Likewise.
We have a few days planned from tomorrow around the Gower coast. So when I saw this match announced I brought our trip forward a day and booked some accommodation tonight so I could go to the game and then we’d intended to sample Cardiff’s nightlife this evening, before heading further west.
My wife could have joined yours at the retail park!
Oh well. At least I got a full refund on the hotel and I suppose can spend a small bit of it streaming the game later.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep, could have stayed with my sister and dragged her along. Oh well, as others, I might invest £3 for the live stream.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Josh Key being on the bench will, no doubt, lead to a few conspiracy theories.

Red Monster

No new signings or trialist in the squad.
Still missing Stubbs,Coley,Cox and Iseguan 😩

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pretty much our best starting 11 ATM