• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cardboard cut out fans...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Anyone know what the state of play with these is?
Waiting to be collected by the fans. They've each been signed by a player.We just need to be allowed to go back to SJP!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Available for collection on Sunday 4th July. I've not worked out what you're supposed to do if you're unable to be at the Park on the 4th

StudentGrecian

Available for collection on Sunday 4th July. I've not worked out what you're supposed to do if you're unable to be at the Park on the 4th

Hopefully the postage option has just been overlooked in this statement, I specifically remember them saying you could pay to have them posted to you when they were selling them. Imagine many exiles will have purchased one on the back of that!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Anyone else had their email bounced back?

Andy_H

Hopefully the postage option has just been overlooked in this statement, I specifically remember them saying you could pay to have them posted to you when they were selling them. Imagine many exiles will have purchased one on the back of that!
I don't think that they are actually made from 'cardboard' but a form of corrugated plastic which, while being fairly strong, would be a bit chancy to send through the post, and a total disaster with a carrier firm! [It could easily blow away as they throw it over your fence!] I've just measured and checked the 'four bad boys' from the BB who are hiding in my garage roof and they are plastic.
While light and cheap postage weight wise, the size - 31" x 17"/81cm x 43cm - would put it out of the 'Medium Parcel' bracket and into Parcelforce territory. Medium Parcel max sizes are,
Medium parcel 61cm long x 46cm wide x 46cm thick.

I'd suggest that the safest way to collect 'yourself/pet/friend' if you are unable to be at SJP on the date designated, would possibly be to 'ask a friend' to collect and store it for you, then collect at a later date from them.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The article has been updated for those unable to attend the collection event

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Postage details now available

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Has anyone done the postage thing? I clicked on the link and it just takes you to payment - how do you let them know which cutouts you want returned? (I want mine and my son’s)

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Has anyone done the postage thing? I clicked on the link and it just takes you to payment - how do you let them know which cutouts you want returned? (I want mine and my son’s)
Apparently yours has been transferred to Shrewsbury.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I paid and am now waiting - given I already had a shop account im confident they will match me up