• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cardboard cut out fans...

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do you have a cut out Lionel ?
Nay, not my cup of tea.

STURTZ

Got my latest cut out planned.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
As far as I know the cutouts won't be at St James Park. They were taken earlier this week to the training ground for the players to sign.

Not heard anything from Colchester about our cutouts.

StroudGrecian

As far as I know the cutouts won't be at St James Park. They were taken earlier this week to the training ground for the players to sign.

If Colchester have nicked our cut-outs then we will have to close the entire cut-out scheme, destroy any evidence it ever existed and hide for shame.

Oldsmobile-88

A few have tested positive for Cardboard-19 😎

speedyflo

With dates for fans most likely pushed back should these be going back in the stand as originally promised? Sure there are some people willing to help fix them to seats?

Andy Holloway

With dates for fans most likely pushed back should these be going back in the stand as originally promised? Sure there are some people willing to help fix them to seats?
They were all still on the lash in the centre spot bar this morning, goodness knows what state they'll be in come Saturday afternoon!

Grecian68

Does anyone know the latest on the cardboard cutouts?
Are they being put into the stands until we can safely return as promised when we purchased them?
Or, if not, when will be ready for us to collect?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thought I saw mine peeping out the window of that yellow cardboard removal van in the gap.

Does anyone know the latest on the cardboard cutouts?
Are they being put into the stands until we can safely return as promised when we purchased them?
Or, if not, when will be ready for us to collect?
I was thinking the same! Although I don’t mind too much, we were told that they would stay on display until fans could come back! Means my cut out is missing out on its season ticket 😉