• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cardboard cut out fans...

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
BB looks like it's going to be full of flags with, hopefully, The Stanno Shirt centre stage.
Any photos of the Big Bank with the flags would be greatly appreciated, Andy, if you have the time

Andy_H

Any photos of the Big Bank with the flags would be greatly appreciated, Andy, if you have the time
Sorry Mike but I won't be in SJP while they're in place, maybe the gentleman who 'despises Cornwall' might have taken a photo yesterday when he was putting them in position.

Corey

IndoMike

Sorry Mike but I won't be in SJP while they're in place, maybe the gentleman who 'despises Cornwall' might have taken a photo yesterday when he was putting them in position.
Ok Andy. Tx.

IndoMike

Avening Posse

Is there going to be a way of looking at the cardboard cut outs and homing in to see the individual ones?.....and if there is already, please can somebody point me in the right direction, thanks in advance

Colesman Ballz

Is there going to be a way of looking at the cardboard cut outs and homing in to see the individual ones?.....and if there is already, please can somebody point me in the right direction, thanks in advance
Yeah with the benefit of hindsight maybe we could have incorporated a "Where's Wally ?" type competition too ! Hours of fun to be had. :)

(#wheresdanny?)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Laters

Avening Posse

Thanks Hants

i8cornwall

i wasn’t putting them in position yesterday sadly, myself and some others where trying to make a new banner for the game today.