Cardboard cut out fans...

Andy_H

Any photos of the Big Bank with the flags would be greatly appreciated, Andy, if you have the time
Sorry Mike but I won't be in SJP while they're in place, maybe the gentleman who 'despises Cornwall' might have taken a photo yesterday when he was putting them in position.

Avening Posse

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is there going to be a way of looking at the cardboard cut outs and homing in to see the individual ones?.....and if there is already, please can somebody point me in the right direction, thanks in advance

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is there going to be a way of looking at the cardboard cut outs and homing in to see the individual ones?.....and if there is already, please can somebody point me in the right direction, thanks in advance
Yeah with the benefit of hindsight maybe we could have incorporated a "Where's Wally ?" type competition too ! Hours of fun to be had. :)

(#wheresdanny?)

i8cornwall

Sorry Mike but I won't be in SJP while they're in place, maybe the gentleman who 'despises Cornwall' might have taken a photo yesterday when he was putting them in position.
i wasn’t putting them in position yesterday sadly, myself and some others where trying to make a new banner for the game today.