• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cameron Dawson {signs on loan for Exeter!}

burtiew

Looks like Cam has been dropped for the match tonight against Cheltenham ... bet our green neighbours are glad about that!!

dontpassback

Looks like Cam has been dropped for the match tonight against Cheltenham ... bet our green neighbours are glad about that!!
Stockdale has made an error tonight against Cheltenham,if they **** this up,moore will be underfire

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Maybe Cam is carrying a knock and that's why he's on the bench tonight?

budegrecian

Stockdale again in goal despite his mid week mistake.
Another poor result for the Owls.

manc grecian

At fault for Lincolns equaliser

Bridgy 81

It was great to see Cameron playing well and getting promotion with Wednesday to the Championship today.
I can’t help but think though that we had a bit to play in his renaissance.
His career was floundering when he came to us on loan but he played brilliantly to get a success on his CV.
But this season he’s taken it on to another level and thoroughly deserves what he’s achieved.
I’ll watch him next year, hopefully still Wednesday’s #1, with interest.
And I’d have him back anytime.
Once a Grecian.

andrew p long

It was great to see Cameron playing well and getting promotion with Wednesday to the Championship today.
I can’t help but think though that we had a bit to play in his renaissance.
His career was floundering when he came to us on loan but he played brilliantly to get a success on his CV.
But this season he’s taken it on to another level and thoroughly deserves what he’s achieved.
I’ll watch him next year, hopefully still Wednesday’s #1, with interest.
And I’d have him back anytime.
Once a Grecian.
A pretty large bit in my view.
Before - Wednesday fans chanted a mother keeper's name when Cam played. He'd been out injured, lost his form and confidence. Dropped down to third choice Wednesday keeper struggling to get a game.
After - two promotions including 45 out of 46 league games for us. Wednesday first choice going into the Championship. Clean sheet at Wembley...

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
A pretty large bit in my view.
Before - Wednesday fans chanted a mother keeper's name when Cam played. He'd been out injured, lost his form and confidence. Dropped down to third choice Wednesday keeper struggling to get a game.
After - two promotions including 45 out of 46 league games for us. Wednesday first choice going into the Championship. Clean sheet at Wembley...
With Wednesday now a division higher than us I'm hoping Darren Moore can loan us another decent player or two to add to the gems (Kane, Dara and Cam) he's been responsible for sending our way in the past.

Grecianpasty

With Wednesday now a division higher than us I'm hoping Darren Moore can loan us another decent player or two to add to the gems (Kane, Dara and Cam) he's been responsible for sending our way in the past.
I believe Matt Oakley was the main connection to Darren Moores link at West Brom while Kane and Dara where in the youth set up.

I think it's more likely we will see links from Perks from what I gather.

andrew p long

I believe Matt Oakley was the main connection to Darren Moores link at West Brom while Kane and Dara where in the youth set up.

I think it's more likely we will see links from Perks from what I gather.
Dara O'Shea joined City after Matt Oakley had left.