• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cameron Dawson {signs on loan for Exeter!}

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was looking at comments from Wednesday fans at the weekend about him and even now they are not completely behind him.Don't know if Wednesday will see him as first choice if they get in the Championship. I think he is wasted there. Definitely not appreciated as much as he should be.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was looking at comments from Wednesday fans at the weekend about him and even now they are not completely behind him.Don't know if Wednesday will see him as first choice if they get in the Championship. I think he is wasted there. Definitely not appreciated as much as he should be.
Thing is, you can't tell other fans how much they should appreciate one of their players as they've based their decision on their own perception and experience of that player.

In the same way a Partick Thistle fan can't tell us that we should think Caldwell is the worst manager just because he was really poor for them.

burtiew

So Cam didn't play tonight and Sheffield Wednesday lost ...

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
So Cam didn't play tonight and Sheffield Wednesday lost ...
Yes he is now clearly their first choice keeper.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes he is now clearly their first choice keeper.
If things were to go Sheffield Wednesday’s way over the next 18 months we may even see Cam lining up in the Prem for them. I believe he has the belief and determination to be able to do that.

Bridgy 81

From what I can see their late equalizer against us last December extended Wednesday’s unbeaten run to 9 games and left them third in the table, 2 points behind Argyle and 3 behind Ipswich with all having played the same number of matches.
Then Cam was called up for Wednesday’s very next game and has held his place since.
Last night’s draw against Bolton extended Wednesday’s unbeaten run to 23 and they now top of the table, 4 points above Argyle and 6 above Ipswich with a game in hand on both.
What a man.

Bridgy 81

Another chance to see Cam this evening as Wednesday play away at Barnsley live on Sky, for those who have it.
Or, if your preference is more non-league, England C v Wales C is on S4C online.

Another chance to see Cam this evening as Wednesday play away at Barnsley live on Sky, for those who have it.
Or, if your preference is more non-league, England C v Wales C is on S4C online.
And he's conceded twice in the first 13 minutes. First one through his legs.

Bridgy 81

And he's conceded twice in the first 13 minutes. First one through his legs.
I always thought he was rubbish.