• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cameron Dawson {signs on loan for Exeter!}

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stockdale was at fault when Stanno should have really buried the game for us. It was his misplaced pass that went straight to Stanno with him left completely stranded and Stanno really should have just struck the ball straight back over his head with the goal gaping.
Guess he's [too] desperate to bag one in front of the big bank, but at the point when he finally shot, the percentage call was, surely, to slide in Jevani.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Guess he's [too] desperate to bag one in front of the big bank, but at the point when he finally shot, the percentage call was, surely, to slide in Jevani.
The five of us that stand together said yesterday there are times when Stanno looks like he is trying too hard and finally getting that goal in front of The Bank when it comes, and it surely will eventually, will calm him.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
The five of us that stand together said yesterday there are times when Stanno looks like he is trying too hard and finally getting that goal in front of The Bank when it comes, and it surely will eventually, will calm him.
Yes agree with this. I also think the sooner he gets his next goal the better for him and I reckon it'll be the first of a good run of goals.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
If he doesn't get a chance after yesterday I would be looking for a way out.
Sadly for Cam it seems that Darren Moore just doesn't rate him. If he wasn't going to give him a chance at the start of the season when he'd probably been the best keeper in league 2 and was full of confidence I can't see him giving him one now. I also wonder whether ego is now playing a part in the decision and he doesn't want to lose face by dropping Stockdale and effectively admitting he should have been playing Cam. The issue for Cam is that if he leaves Wednesday any new club are unlikely to be able to match his current wages so he may have to decide between continuing to earn well but not playing or taking a pay cut to play more regulary.
It also puts into perspective how well we did to nearly beat Wednesday given the fact their reserve keeper probably earns more than most of our starting eleven combined.

Agent Andy

Sadly for Cam it seems that Darren Moore just doesn't rate him. If he wasn't going to give him a chance at the start of the season when he'd probably been the best keeper in league 2 and was full of confidence I can't see him giving him one now. I also wonder whether ego is now playing a part in the decision and he doesn't want to lose face by dropping Stockdale and effectively admitting he should have been playing Cam. The issue for Cam is that if he leaves Wednesday any new club are unlikely to be able to match his current wages so he may have to decide between continuing to earn well but not playing or taking a pay cut to play more regulary.
It also puts into perspective how well we did to nearly beat Wednesday given the fact their reserve keeper probably earns more than most of our starting eleven combined.
Probably earns more than stockdale as well , can see Cam joining Rotherham in January.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably earns more than stockdale as well , can see Cam joining Rotherham in January.
I'm not convinced they could afford Cam's current wages.

Grecian Max

I love Cam but I don't think he's a championship keeper

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I love Cam but I don't think he's a championship keeper
Played 65 times in the Championship before he was displaced in favour of Westwood.

grecIAN Harris

Cam is currently having a solid game against The Toon with one very good stop from Isak early on and then a good solid block later again from Isak. It's good to see him having a good game but I hope he gets undone by a couple of thunderbolts that he can't do anything about.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Cam is currently having a solid game against The Toon with one very good stop from Isak early on and then a good solid block later again from Isak. It's good to see him having a good game but I hope he gets undone by a couple of thunderbolts that he can't do anything about.
He has been excellent. Best thing he's ever done coming to us.