• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cameron Dawson {signs on loan for Exeter!}

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
To be 6’ 4 “ or not to be 6’4” ., that is the question:
Will you still need me, will you still feed me, if I'm not 6' 4"?

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
I guess, According to reports there is a clause where he can be recalled if needed I hope MT will have a plan in reserve, It would be just our luck, We're going really well up till January, We lose our keeper back to his parent club and it disjoints the team at a crucial time.

Pobbop

I guess, According to reports there is a clause where he can be recalled if needed I hope MT will have a plan in reserve, It would be just our luck, We're going really well up till January, We lose our keeper back to his parent club and it disjoints the team at a crucial time.
Again, very standard for 'keepers. that's why we have Brown as player coach and Arthur out on loan gaining experience.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Again, very standard for 'keepers. that's why we have Brown as player coach and Arthur out on loan gaining experience.
I know it's standard for a loanee but it would be a spanner in the works.

scottus86

I know it's standard for a loanee but it would be a spanner in the works.
Perhaps Reading will do the same with Andresson if he isn't getting first team football too.

Ash

Absolutely. This is a great signing, but will be costing us a sizable wage. Is it money well spent? Only time will tell.
Not necessarily a big wage. It may be being subsidised hugely by Wednesday, after all he's in need of a run of games and there's really no better place to come.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Devon Dead now reporting the Sheffield Star report of the transfer. stating that the deal has been all but confirmed - still waiting to hear from the club now

Topsham Boy

Devon Dead now reporting the Sheffield Star report of the transfer. stating that the deal has been all but confirmed - still waiting to hear from the club now
Takes a day to drive down to the C&F from Sheffield with all the grockle traffic.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Takes a day to drive down to the C&F from Sheffield with all the grockle traffic.
Hope he's not commuting ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
About to be announced?