Cameron Dawson {signs on loan for Exeter!}

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
I guess, According to reports there is a clause where he can be recalled if needed I hope MT will have a plan in reserve, It would be just our luck, We're going really well up till January, We lose our keeper back to his parent club and it disjoints the team at a crucial time.

Pobbop

I guess, According to reports there is a clause where he can be recalled if needed I hope MT will have a plan in reserve, It would be just our luck, We're going really well up till January, We lose our keeper back to his parent club and it disjoints the team at a crucial time.
Again, very standard for 'keepers. that's why we have Brown as player coach and Arthur out on loan gaining experience.

Ash

Absolutely. This is a great signing, but will be costing us a sizable wage. Is it money well spent? Only time will tell.
Not necessarily a big wage. It may be being subsidised hugely by Wednesday, after all he's in need of a run of games and there's really no better place to come.

grecian-near-hell

Devon Dead now reporting the Sheffield Star report of the transfer. stating that the deal has been all but confirmed - still waiting to hear from the club now