• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cameron Dawson {signs on loan for Exeter!}

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who cares anymore?
Don't be like that, Suze. He doesn't have to go from hero to zero. He is now an important part of City's history. I'm sure he would have liked to have stayed
I'm surprised at you. Usually your posts are spot on, especially the political ones 😉

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Don't be like that, Suze. He doesn't have to go from hero to zero. He is now an important part of City's history. I'm sure he would have liked to have stayed
I'm surprised at you. Usually your posts are spot on, especially the political ones 😉
Thanks Indo, but although I loved Dawson I am more of the King is dead, long live the King! When it comes to CD, maybe I am being a bit flippant..

IndoMike

Thanks Indo, but although I loved Dawson I am more of the King is dead, long live the King! When it comes to CD, maybe I am being a bit flippant..
I'm gonna let the King live a bit longer and see how the Prince Regent does. At first glance, he's gonna give a lot of confidence to the back four, which spreads through the whole team, I think.

andrew p long

Well its not often that an opposing player (albeit on the bench) has his name chanted full throatily by the Big Bank during a game! (5m 40 below)

Interesting that in his post match comments Darren Moore, Wednesday manager, was unsurprisingly disappointed by Stockdale letting in Caprice's long range effort.

And also looking at the incident at 6m 10 seconds its a dreadful flap/missed punch from Stockdale at a corner that could so easily have sealed a defeat for Wednesday. Stockdale must have been the most relieved man in the ground when the equaliser went in, as otherwise the story/narrative would all have been about City's winner and whether it should have been saved.

Might the door yet open for Cam at Wednesday?

denzel

Well its not often that an opposing player (albeit on the bench) has his name chanted full throatily by the Big Bank during a game! (5m 40 below)

Interesting that in his post match comments Darren Moore, Wednesday manager, was unsurprisingly disappointed by Stockdale letting in Caprice's long range effort.

And also looking at the incident at 6m 10 seconds its a dreadful flap/missed punch from Stockdale at a corner that could so easily have sealed a defeat for Wednesday. Stockdale must have been the most relieved man in the ground when the equaliser went in, as otherwise the story/narrative would all have been about City's winner and whether it should have been saved.

Might the door yet open for Cam at Wednesday?
If he doesn't get a chance after yesterday I would be looking for a way out.

grecIAN Harris

Stockdale was at fault when Stanno should have really buried the game for us. It was his misplaced pass that went straight to Stanno with him left completely stranded and Stanno really should have just struck the ball straight back over his head with the goal gaping.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

Alistair20000

I should think Pate will be very critical of Stockdale's performance yesterday.

Probably should have done better with Jake's goal, several flaps and drops and then the ridiculous pass to Jay Stansfield.

Oldsmobile-88

I should think Pate will be very critical of Stockdale's performance yesterday.

Probably should have done better with Jake's goal, several flaps and drops and then the ridiculous pass to Jay Stansfield.
Eagerly awaiting his assessment 😁

Antony Moxey

Stockdale was at fault when Stanno should have really buried the game for us. It was his misplaced pass that went straight to Stanno with him left completely stranded and Stanno really should have just struck the ball straight back over his head with the goal gaping.
Thought exactly the same. Stockdale was out towards the edge of his area so it should have been easy enough for a player of Stansfield’s calibre, especially given the space he was in, to simply knock it back over his head. Stansfield further compounded his lack of finishing prowess by failing to see an easy pass to a wide open Jevani Brown in space on the edge of the area. The highlights reel shows how we could have been two up twice in one move thanks to Stockdale’s (and then Stansfield’s) poor choices with the ball.