• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cameron Dawson {signs on loan for Exeter!}

Grecianpasty

Isn't Darren good mates with MT nudge, nudge, wink, wink !
Yes I believe he was responsible for loaning out Dara O'shea to us.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes I believe he was responsible for loaning out Dara O'shea to us.
What about Kane Wilson and the rest of young Baggies loanees ?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
What about Kane Wilson and the rest of young Baggies loanees ?
Looks like Sweenze is on the case to bring our lost Grecian home

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Absolutely. We all need to be getting behind Sheff Wed in the play offs. However Dawson has been that good, I wouldn’t be surprised if there isn’t clubs queuing up ready to offer money to sign him.
The only problem with this is that I’m guessing most City fans would quite like another trip to Hillsborough next season.

grecIAN Harris

The only problem with this is that I’m guessing most City fans would quite like another trip to Hillsborough next season.
The way the play=offs are shaping up in League 1 I reckon we'll end up with trips to Hillsborough and The Stadium of Light. The two biggest clubs play each other and the two smallest play each other so you end up with David v Goliath in the final and you know what happened there.............. Wycombe to tgo up.

Red Devon

Two or three top drawer saves from again Cam yesterday one from Eppiah in the first half was particularly spellbinding.

AmberRed

Our Northern England Correspondent may be able to confirm, but from what I have heard Cam is currently on 5K per week and if Sheff Wed make it to the Championship that will double to 10K. Can't see SW paying out that amount without either using him or selling or loaning for a price commensurate with his salary
Pretty sure you'll find he's already on £10k a week, he signed his current deal when they were in the Championship and still got 2 years to run on it!

older-codger

Pretty sure you'll find he's already on £10k a week, he signed his current deal when they were in the Championship and still got 2 years to run on it!
But it's his contract that gives him the raise on promotion. he wouldn't need a new contract.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I thought it was £15k a week.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whatever Cam earns we can't afford it and the only way he'll be with us next season is if we can get him on loan again.

We need to ask as soon as the season finishes, and if its a no, then quickly move on and see if there's another top keeper from the Prem/Championship who's looking to be loaned to a L1 side.

Don't want Pym, or Jokull back here thanks, Pym looked tiny in goal when back at the park a few weeks ago.