• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cambridge United Home - Discussion Thread

OmanGrecian

If it is postponed, at least we won’t have to take part in the cringe fest in the 16th minute. Every cloud…

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
If it is postponed, at least we won’t have to take part in the cringe fest in the 16th minute. Every cloud…
Maybe we should chuck some tennis balls onto the pitch in protest at the ridiculousness of it?

i8cornwall

I think I missed the round of applause for when Bolton and actually Bury where up the creek without a paddle.

i8cornwall

Maybe we should chuck some tennis balls onto the pitch in protest at the ridiculousness of it?
I've a suggestion of which direction to throw them but won't make such a joke.....

tom_ecfc

They may bounce off the hard surface and end up at John Lewis!

i8cornwall

They may bounce off the hard surface and end up at John Lewis!
Lot closer to the goal than some of our attacking play this season then?

tom_ecfc

Lot closer to the goal than some of our attacking play this season then?
John Lewis is our new striker!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Marks of respect are supported by clapping or minutes silence - this is just happy clapping of the highest order.
Does make me chuckle that there are genuinely people who love all this stuff. Born happy clappers. Must be such a weird existence in their cloud worlds. Happy but also unable to really feel the highs and lows.

I wonder if to them, James Scott is as much of a joy to watch as Cureton. Man kicking ball.

Part of the beauty of football is being p!seed off with it for ages and then suddenly becoming good.

Let’s raise a glass to those simple folk, quietly padding out our crowds and buying up the things in the bargain bins that no one else wanted. The purple Flybe themed shirt wearers. The Danny Coles sponsors, the MK away enjoyers.

Thankyou 🥂

Does make me chuckle that there are genuinely people who love all this stuff. Born happy clappers. Must be such a weird existence in their cloud worlds. Happy but also unable to really feel the highs and lows.

I wonder if to them, James Scott is as much of a joy to watch as Cureton. Man kicking ball.

Part of the beauty of football is being p!seed off with it for ages and then suddenly becoming good.

Let’s raise a glass to those simple folk, quietly padding out our crowds and buying up the things in the bargain bins that no one else wanted. The purple Flybe themed shirt wearers. The Danny Coles sponsors, the MK away enjoyers.

Thankyou 🥂
Can’t agree about the MK away, last season was awesome, people even made a new Jevani song that we thought we’d all be singing until the end of the season, then the universe kicked us in the nuts, all part and parcel of being a city fan though 😀

tom_ecfc

Got a feeling this game will be off. Picture shows the temps tonight 🥶

IMG_1612.jpeg