• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cambridge - 05/03/16

TOP_CITY_FAN

Who's attending then?
Thinking of it, but need to be persuaded... Anyone driving and have a spare seat?

contrabombarde

I'll definitely be there as its quite near for me. Interestingly, (well to me anyway) my first ever game watching City was at Cambridge in 1973 when I was working there and we won 3-1 if I remember.....been hooked ever since.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep...On the 0724 from ESD..

The first Saturday fixture at Cambridge since the relegation out of the FL..A few midweekers that have been a pain to do from Devon since then,so this will be relatively easy.

Ashford Grecian

Clap, clap + junior got tickets already, just another 35 or so miles passed where we stopped off to see a 2-0 win today (clap)

Last edited:

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is the ground close to the station? 50/50 on whether I'll go

Last edited:

Silver fox

25-30 mins walk.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We found a really good pub near the station, and shared a taxi to the ground last season.

contrabombarde

Just gleaned this from Cambridge United website,if it helps anyone.

By Bus: A Citibus C3 bus stops within a few yards of the ground (Ditton Walk stop) and runs from the Railway Station and through the city centre every ten minutes during the day, and at longer intervals in the evenings. Check the Stagecoach website for more details and a Citi 3 timetable.
Read more at http://www.cambridge-united.co.uk/club/stadium/index.aspx#Xqjs9rZvxHqJLt52.99

Avening Posse

I didn't think I could make this one, but now can !!, excellent news, really like Cambridge as a place to visit

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Engineering works getting in to London Waterloo. What a pain.