• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Calling all budding Journos!

lmartin

Administrator
How do you fancy writing for Exeweb?

It is our plan over the coming weeks to re-introduce news and content to the front end of Exeweb and to assist us with this aim we are appealing for those interested in writing for Exeweb on a voluntary basis to get in touch.

If you have a way with words and would be willing to contribute one or more well-thought-out, engaging and interesting article per week then we want to hear from you!

We plan to focus exclusively on Exeter City related news / opinion / match analysis / opposition views / previews and interviews and are ideally looking for 3 or 4 regular contributors to join the existing Exeweb Team to help us do this.

We can offer no reward other than the warm, fuzzy feeling that your works may be read by up to 20,000 unique visitors per month.

If you think you might fit the bill, please email a brief description of yourself and an example ECFC article of your choice (written by you!) to [email protected]. If you have any questions please let me know in this thread and I'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks!

Liam

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Well, I'd be tempted to do the odd thing. But, not being able to attend matches, it would have to be an odd thing indeed. Not exactly sure how I could shoehorn my writing into exeweb...

Last edited:

lmartin

Administrator
There are ideas we have which don't necessarily revolve around attending games. Other ECFC news may require writing up every now and then.

Then there are "View from the Opposition" articles with interviews with fans of our weekly opposition etc... Every now and then an oppo fan comes on here to ask questions of us for their blogs etc... If you're interested, Rae, we'd be delighted to have someone positive on board, so drop us an email and we'll be in touch with our plans in due course :).

Last edited:

cityno1ledgend

I would be up for this

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Perhaps you should learn how to spell legend before putting yourself up for this kind of thing?

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Perhaps you should learn how to spell legend before putting yourself up for this kind of thing?
Says Mr Long...

;)

lmartin

Administrator
Send us an email :).

Poultice

Sorry, isn't that just a long post you are asking for ?

NDMBigBanker

Sorry, isn't that just a long post you are asking for ?
a long post yes. that's a good way of looking at it, just with a decent analysis of the game or topic in question.

Poultice

a long post yes. that's a good way of looking at it, just with a decent analysis of the game or topic in question.
Isn't that what we are all trying to do anyway ?