• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 230 60.1%
  • Out

Votes: 153 39.9%

• Total voters

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I notice that 'ins' has gone up slightly. Who has changed their mind on the basis of last night??

Grecian Max

I notice that 'ins' has gone up slightly. Who has changed their mind on the basis of last night??
Must have been like 0.1% 😂

Perks probably signed up

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
One of the MNFC multis! @We8Argyle

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
What annoyed me about GC's post match interview, was again saying that the game gives us something to build on.

Like the Lincoln draw and Swindon win?

Honestly, we are dire and will continue to be dire as long as Caldwell is at the helm. He's done, just put him out of his misery.

John William

I haven't changed my vote but frustrating as the game was last night it did suggest the stories that GC has lost the dressing room may be exaggerated, plenty of huff and puff even if no end product.

Grecian Max

I haven't changed my vote but frustrating as the game was last night it did suggest the stories that GC has lost the dressing room may be exaggerated, plenty of huff and puff even if no end product.
No leaders, squabbling on the pitch, could only hear Shrewsbury communcating with each other

They're all young polite lads, probably not quite what we need - it may not be mutiny but they don't believe in this football

John William

No leaders, squabbling on the pitch, could only hear Shrewsbury communcating with each other

They're all young polite lads, probably not quite what we need - it may not be mutiny but they don't believe in this football
True, though they need a captain who acts like one - leads, cajoles, encourages, commiserates, inspires. Unfortunately, Aimson is not it. But who else is a guaranteed starter apart from (perhaps) Sweeney?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's a bit like transfer deadline day on Exeweb. We keep popping on to see an update except instead of new player signing you're looking for a "Caldwell's gone" thread.

rifraf

Fair play. My genuine apologies. I'm clearly getting too old and cynical. Link post 2,812

paperclip

True, though they need a captain who acts like one - leads, cajoles, encourages, commiserates, inspires. Unfortunately, Aimson is not it. But who else is a guaranteed starter apart from (perhaps) Sweeney?
Sinsalo? He was cajoling and encouraging all night, seems to 'get' the club and couldn't possibly do a worse job than Aimson of leading.