• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Calamity Jones At It Again?

Southampton Gull

HAW HAW HAW !!!

Why do you persist with that idiot?

He was sh!te two seasons ago and still looks sh!te. He makes Rice look competent :D

<snigger>

PS. Empty seats in the small away section, surely you lot would have filled your allocation with your massive away support?

Last edited:
Who / what was that lumbering oaf you had in goal for the play off semi's? He was shocking!

Red Monster

HAW HAW HAW !!!

He was sh!te two seasons ago and still looks sh!te. He makes Rice look competent :D

<snigger>

PS. Empty seats in the small away section, surely you lot would have filled your allocation with your massive away support?
What do you know about goalkeeping !!!<snigger>

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lime green clown was my thought.

Grecian2K

Serious question, Dully but on what premise do you base the thread title.

If you're referring to their second goal Jonah merely rolled the ball out to TULLY who, for some unaccountable reason, passed the ball across the face of the area - straight to their player (could only assume that, for a brief moment, Tulls was having a Torquay-flashback :S )

From what I've read, the FS coverage missed that crucial part of the "build-up" but from the vantage point of the (other) Cowshed it was abundantly clear :$

So Jonah blameless in this respect

From G2k
(who was actually there!)

Last edited:

geoffwp

HAW HAW HAW !!!

I'm assuming this is banter and not a serious attempt to analyse Jonesy's abilities dave. If you had seen him in action against swindon you'd realise the proposition you make is a pile of rank pox. Jones has his faults, but shot stopping of a very high order is definitely not one of them. Rice on the other hand.....

United09

HAW HAW HAW !!!

<snigger>

In fact SG there were more fans watching at Grimsby than at Tranmere:)

Stuart Storer's Tache

In fact SG there were more fans watching at Grimsby than at Tranmere:)
True.

Your point is?

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
True.

Your point is?
Grimsby are better supported than Tranmere?

I should think the attendance at Blundell Park was inflated due to the possibility of it being Grimsby's last game in the Football League.

Or maybe in United09's little world, Torquay are simply a REALLY, REALLY BIG draw nowadays, though I can't see the attraction. HOOOOOOOOF!

LL

Stuart Storer's Tache

Grimsby are better supported than Tranmere?

I should think the attendance at Blundell Park was inflated due to the possibility of it being Grimsby's last game in the Football League.

Or maybe in United09's little world
, Torquay are simply a REALLY, REALLY BIG draw nowadays, though I can't see the attraction. HOOOOOOOOF!

LL
I dread to think what goes on, probably plenty of straw-clutching.