• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bye Wolfie!

CC

rp42

Done nothing anyway so no loss(y)

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seems to me the timing of this announcement is almost as interesting as the news itself. Either Wolfie has landed a fantastic new job or, more likely, his initiatives haven't had [anything like] the desired results.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not sure you can put this one down to the Trust board. It might, conceivably, have applied a bit of pressure in this direction but it would, I think, be night on impossible for it to effect this result unless the club board was supportive.

Of course, the other possibility is that Wolfie left entirely of his own accord.

Last edited:

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jumping from a sinking ship I feel.

Learnt a few things from Tisdale and Perryman as well with that little roundabout dig.

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

Why is it all the small earners going? Dont get me wrong they need to go too but I would much rather see Tisdale, Perryman and Tagg leave.

LOG

Can we go back to the old ticketing arrangements now then?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tomorrow will be chaos, with no one knowing what they're supposed to be doing!

:p

IndoMike

Perhaps someone at the club is starting to realize it's what we do on the pitch that counts, and that no amount of fiddling and diddling around by a suit will change that. He said that he had ways to increase attendances, but it didn't happen, so farewell old fruit.