• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bury v Exeter City Official Matchday Thread.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think that you'll find that all of that money has been allocated. Perhaps have a little bit of the budget left to bring in a couple of "frees" but I doubt that we have any money for transfer fees.
Allocated on what? Tagg’s next Bentley? How can a club our size ‘allocate’ well over £2.000.000 and still have a weak squad?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
It all looks very, very grim.
Says a Tisdale cheerleader.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
£1.64 million, where’s it gone...?

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Allocated on what? Tagg’s next Bentley? How can a club our size ‘allocate’ well over £2.000.000 and still have a weak squad?
That £2m has come to us over a period of time, Not in one lump sum, I'd imagine the money from sales of players a couple of seasons ago has been spent long ago

Alistair20000

Have more faith Flakers. Matt will turn this round and the match today was not one to be confident about. Bad place for us up there.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
1 win in 10. If this was Tisdale he’d be torn apart here . Taylor’s honeymoon is well and truly over and seems clueless as to how to turn it around .
Said before the season started that we should have at least interviewed alternatives to Taylor, but no, Tagg knows best

flakey pasty

Says a Tisdale cheerleader.
So what? I’ve backed Taylor to the hilt and will continue to do so. Perhaps you can find loads of reasons to be cheerful. Look at the table.

Exehausted

£500,000 over what we earn for this season's budget and for the next one. Money towards the away end and fair amount on the C&F. Watch the latest Kellows to see the money spent out there.

Banksy

Different dynamics of cash and other resources.
Yeah , but I still can't take how we set up and played in both finals just like we didn't want to go up.

Stelios

We're now playing for a mid table finish with a chance of sneaking 7th spot at best. Such a shame after the first 10 games. If Stockley and Pym go all bets are off.