• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Burnley v Exeter 7/3/87 0-0 draw attendance 1792,

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Me and Shaun with you mate weren’t we ?
On one of the trips mate...remember going by Grecian Travel (Dartline) once and getting dropped off on the main road next to the club shop as it was then.

andrew p long

The Burnley away game I remember is from a few years earlier when IIRC City fans travelling from Exeter shared a coach with Falcons speedway fans away in Manchester (? Belle Vue?).

the coach arrived late to the ground with fans chant dissolving into ‘ oh ****’ as their entry onto the terrace coincided with us conceding thr first goal.

Oldsmobile-88

The Burnley away game I remember is from a few years earlier when IIRC City fans travelling from Exeter shared a coach with Falcons speedway fans away in Manchester (? Belle Vue?).

the coach arrived late to the ground with fans chant dissolving into ‘ oh ****’ as their entry onto the terrace coincided with us conceding thr first goal.
That would have been Gordons Coach(Go with Gordon) He did a couple of double headers with the Speedway.

Usually plenty of beer in the luggage racks above the seats 😁😁

I think that was 1981 or 82.

Last edited: