• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

buckle vs tisdale compare and contrast

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Buckle...... a complete and utter wan*er, and a cheating bloke in generall.
Are you sure you haven't mixed him up with his wife? :D

newburygrecian

You'd have to ask Ashley Bayes... :D

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Both Buckle & Tisdale have promotion from the Conference on their CV's..I would guess that has more kudos than a promotion from L2....

dommers

I think a few of the 'Tis for knighthood brigade' are upset that Buckle could come close to matching Tis' achievements, and even worse that Graham Westley will match Tisdale.

Suddenly Tis' achievements don't look so great when the likes of Westley the w*nker can do the same.
I'm surprised you care about other clubs. I thought you were only interested in our failings!

STURTZ

I think a few of the 'Tis for knighthood brigade' are upset that Buckle could come close to matching Tis' achievements, and even worse that Graham Westley will match Tisdale.

Suddenly Tis' achievements don't look so great when the likes of Westley the w*nker can do the same.
When Stevenage or Torquay finish 8th in league 1 I may feel compelled to revise my admiration for our manager.

Grecian Max

I presume you meant I don't KNOW what that is but as you are clearly incapable of using the thing it's difficult to be sure.

Sorry to disappoint you Mixed Up but i have an IPhone and an IPod, I realise they overlap in some areas but nevermind eh:)
Yep, you're right there, lesson learned - never try to argue with malc whilst on the bog :)

elginCity

i have an IPhone and an IPod
There you go, Malcolm doesn't have one i after all.. :D

malcolms

There you go, Malcolm doesn't have one i after all.. :D
We also have three IPads at the office but I can't get on with them. I would have thought Mixed Up would have had one being a designer and all:)

Grecian Max

We also have three IPads at the office but I can't get on with them. I would have thought Mixed Up would have had one being a designer and all:)
Yep...it's a bit better to type on as the keyboard is a decent size. Still auto-corrects though :(

Here you are Malc, I'm not alone http://damnyouautocorrect.com/

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
We also have three IPads at the office but I can't get on with them.
In all seriousness, what the **** do you use them for?