• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bristol Rovers v Exeter City Matchday Thread

As I live in Chesterfield I have suffered much grief from Spireites since Caldwell arrived, please head over to Spireites message board and give them some grief on the Caldwell thread...unbelievably chaotic match

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done the travelling 1167 - I know you will enjoy the trip home !
UTC

jimmy

I've never had to calm down more after a football match...

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Worrying that he is constantly misidentifying our players !
#shouldhavegonetospecsavers
He didn't. That was the commentator.

Avening Posse

I thought Kite was great today. Nombe also magnificent. And I think Dieng needs to be back in the starting 11. Blackman was awesome too UTC

Bat Fastard

Possibly the best city game I’ve seen in person, nombe brown and stanno have to start, not to say that Matt jay had a bad game by any means. Deserved victory had the better of the chances over the piece….let’s hope this is sign of things to come under Caldwell. This and the Peterborough games only ones I’ve been able to get to this year….2 injury time winners happy days utc! Even sweeter when Barton’s in the away dugout

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
This season wasn't it? Nombe again
was it this year? Every game with Rovers is so action packed it's hard to remember

Grecianpasty

I thought Kite was great today. Nombe also magnificent. And I think Dieng needs to be back in the starting 11. Blackman was awesome too UTC
Agreed. Kite was my motm. Made some great interceptions.

Grecian Max

Possibly the best city game I’ve seen in person, nombe brown and stanno have to start, not to say that Matt jay had a bad game by any means. Deserved victory had the better of the chances over the piece….let’s hope this is sign of things to come under Caldwell. This and the Peterborough games only ones I’ve been able to get to this year….2 injury time winners happy days utc! Even sweeter when Barton’s in the away dugout
Vale and Argyle were also great games

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
These commentators are all over us now, at 2:3 they'd thrown the towel in, extolling the wonder of Bristol Rovers and slagging off City's poor second half, we were always still in that game.
One of them was a Gas commentator :)