• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bristol Rovers in the JPT

StixUK

what is happening with tickets on this one??

Are most people paying on the gate, standing for me!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
what is happening with tickets on this one??

Are most people paying on the gate, standing for me!
Buying in advance is a good idea. Gives them some notice on numbers. With enough doing it they might open the standing area for us.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think I remember reading somewhere that it was between 700 and 800
No more than 600, I would have said. Unfortunately, you can't tell from my avatar.

Last edited:

StixUK

Buying in advance is a good idea. Gives them some notice on numbers. With enough doing it they might open the standing area for us.
Well after much consideration, it says on the website that will sell the 1000 seated tickets first and then standing. I am taking my chances as I would like to stand anyways so I am paying on the gate. Can't see it selling out so am looking forward to this one.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
So, a good idea for other people to do it, but not us.

scholsey

I just bought two tickets for sitting down, i want to stand ( and i will in the sitting down area) but i can't see us taking more then 1000 so they wont open the standing bit up for us! We will take around 700ish!

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone know if it will be on Radio Devon?

But if you've bought seating in advance you won't be able to stand, even if they open the terrace, unless you want to pay twice.

Pretty stupid arrangements on Bristol Rovers' part.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So we all hang around until 5 minutes before kick off to see what happens? Mayhem!

Last edited:

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
one plus will be more noise if all seated as at least that has a cover of sorts.