• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bristol Rovers discussion

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
The two in form sides in the division. Very tough game but hoping we can replicate our form against them earlier in the season.
I'm predicting a draw.

Our head to head is 31 wins each with 31 draws!

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
A tough gig coming up.

Just hoping the P-P last week has not stopped the Grecians momentum.

dontpassback

A Win would be nice,but avoiding defeat would be ok,because apart from Mansfield we have games in hand,so if we can keep the form going we will be handily placed

CWH-NYC_

The way they are going these days I will take a point now.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The way they are going these days I will take a point now.
All of our next 3 opponents are running into good form at the moment so it's going to be a tough run of games.

Banksy

We’re starting to build up Rovers in our minds like we do Northampton these days since they beat us in that final , veritable world beaters. Got to learn to beat these sort of teams if we want promotion , maybe now with our newfound never give up attitude we will.

denzel

Come on, they've only beaten Orient.
They will probably be cocky, let's bring them down a peg or two.

Red red

Rovers are flying at the moment. There will be a big crowd Saturday.Rovers fans are on a high especially as City keep losing . So a tough game. But so was Swindon away. I have to stick to my prediction of a defeat. But happy where we are at the moment. Come on City

Avening Posse

Their recent form may be good but it’s not as good as ours. I’m expecting a dirty game so am hoping we have a strong ref. 2-0 City

JJ red&white

They may be on a good run, but we have demolished them twice this year so they must have some reservations about us and may set up differently to how they have done against other times. Barton won’t want to be embarrassed for a third time.