• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bristol Rovers away 26 Feb

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've considered this however I have absolutely no self control when City score...
Pretty dangerous with Gas supporters around. They are a weird bunch

andrew p long

I’ll find out on Saturday whether I have or not.
I think we already know the answer to that one...;)

joining-the-CLIQUE

Does anyone know if you can pay on the gate in the home stands? tried to buy tickets on the rovers website but i think i had to register before 2nd feb to buy them :(
I was just about to ask this - had the same issue.
I emailed Rovers to ask and they said tickets can be bought on the day at the ground.

joining-the-CLIQUE

I’ll find out on Saturday whether I have or not.
Have you bought a ticket online or just paying on the gate? Sounds you can pay on the gate so i'm going to chance it.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was just about to ask this - had the same issue.
I emailed Rovers to ask and they said tickets can be bought on the day at the ground.
I understand that Rovers will be using up some old NHS stock to take DNA swabs from anyone without a Bristolian accent trying to enter the home end - 4 days to learn Bristolian then (or learn scouser and pretend you're a Joey Barton fan !)
UTC

fred binneys head

Have you bought a ticket online or just paying on the gate? Sounds you can pay on the gate so i'm going to chance it.
Pay on the gate

fred binneys head

Pretty dangerous with Gas supporters around. They are a weird bunch
It’ll be interesting for sure. I’m kind of confident that I’ll be able to control myself, but having just sat amongst a load of Wolves fans and instinctively loudly celebrated our goals in the U23 game, I’m 50:50 whether I’ll be able to keep it in check if we score at the Mem.

Different game today, I knew there wouldn’t be any trouble, so maybe I’ll be able to keep a lid on it on Saturday when I know I’ll get a slap if I celebrate. We’ll find out on Saturday. If it doesn’t go well for me, it was nice knowing you.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I understand that Rovers will be using up some old NHS stock to take DNA swabs from anyone without a Bristolian accent trying to enter the home end - 4 days to learn Bristolian then (or learn scouser and pretend you're a Joey Barton fan !)
UTC
When getting a half time drink remember Bovril up there is pronounced Bowvrile !

adz340

Is there an away pub for us city fans? Seen Annexe mentioned but wondering if there’s any on Gloucester Road people will be heading to? Plenty of choice!!!
UTC

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
*Pops head in*

Clap clap from me and also my stepsister's partner (they live a couple of hundred yards from the ground, would be rude not for him to be there...).

Sadly extremely likely this will be my last match of the season as I'll be busy every weekend up to May 5th.