• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Breakout Season

Grecianpasty

Who of our current crop of youth talent do you believe will have a breakout season?

For me, I'm going with:

1.Sonny Cox
2.Harry Lee

I am in two minds with Jordan Dyer. I really hope he makes the grade, but fear that may be wishful thinking.

Albumen

1- Kite
2 - Cox

The deluder

1. Sparkes
2. Veale.

jimbo-gould

I’m going

Veale
Cox.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don’t see Lee and Cox being ready for regular games but would love them to play a part.

I think Kite is the most realistic player as he seems ready and I can see nudging Big Nige and/ or Big Tim out of the team at some point.

Also, Seymour has to take his chance when it comes along.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Veale ahead of Kite
Iseguen when fit,- Randall will be gone in January and Nelson will come to the fore

Also on yesterdays showing wouldn't be surprised to see Dyer make a challenge for one of the three Centre back slots

Cox and Lee won't get enough minutes this season but they will be coaxed along ready for next

Red red

Hoping for. Kite and Dyer. Then Diabete

budegrecian

I've really liked what I've seen of James Dodd so far. I appreciate he'll probably go out on loan but maybe he could be back in the new year & getting some game time.

ryancooper327

Veale and Sparkes. If we can count him…

Trapdoor

Thought Kite looked pretty shaky against Bristol, quite a few misplaced passes. That being said they were playing an incredibly strong team which would hammer every team in L2.