• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Brazil Deposits

Chuckles

http://www.********.com/view?i=cbc_1388001539

Brazil really is a hole. Probably safe during the World Cup but not after it. I have been to Rio and stayed in a 4 star Hotel on Ipanema Beach and would never go again. Certainly a long way to go for a non game. Stay safe

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Somehow, after seeing that video, I dont think the 90 odd people that have booked will feel quite so comfortable with their decision.

flakey pasty

http://www.********.com/view?i=cbc_1388001539

Brazil really is a hole. Probably safe during the World Cup but not after it. I have been to Rio and stayed in a 4 star Hotel on Ipanema Beach and would never go again. Certainly a long way to go for a non game. Stay safe
Me too.
Someone tries to rob you every 20 minutes.
Personally I would love to see the game though.
History innit.

butch

Here we go again, the Brazil knockers crawl out the woodwork. All but one of the pictures put up were of San Paulo not Rio, same tactics as the Ollies Auntie and uncle gang . If your not going stop trying to undermine everything for those of us who are. :mad:

butch

Somehow, after seeing that video, I dont think the 90 odd people that have booked will feel quite so comfortable with their decision.
You will be ok though flying direct from Phoenix Pate, as you have previously stated on here, or was that your usual cr*p?

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Nobody is 'undermining' anybody, butch. Just giving their opinion and information. Whilst you may choose to disbelieve it, the 'Ollies Auntie and uncle gang' were always as keen as the rest of us for a historic match to take place.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mind you, if you put up photos of various parts of Plymouth nobody would want to come to England.

butch

(y)
Mind you, if you put up photos of various parts of Plymouth nobody would want to come to England.
(y)(y)(y)

Chuckles

Here we go again, the Brazil knockers crawl out the woodwork. All but one of the pictures put up were of San Paulo not Rio, same tactics as the Ollies Auntie and uncle gang . If your not going stop trying to undermine everything for those of us who are. :mad:
Not a Brazil knocker just know it is a very violent country and after the World Cup it will not be safe. That said I have been there and been to Rio so no need for me to return having seen all the sights...however I was in a party with an armed guard all the time (4 soldiers)...I was not there on a budget walking around with a football shirt on.

journeyman

Not a Brazil knocker just know it is a very violent country and after the World Cup it will not be safe. That said I have been there and been to Rio so no need for me to return having seen all the sights...however I was in a party with an armed guard all the time (4 soldiers)...I was not there on a budget walking around with a football shirt on.
I spent three weeks in Brazil last year including Rio and it's absolutely fine. You've just got to use your common sense, like anywhere when you're on holiday. You're either a wuss who gets scared easily or you're deliberately misleading people as an attention-seeker.