• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bradford City vs Exeter City Matchday Thread

Matt Phillips

Cameron wastes time for England, he’s brilliant at it, watch him next game.
He knows when to do it as well. Bradford were completely dominant for the first 5 minutes, and then Cam took about 2 minutes to take a goal kick and completely took the sting out of them.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
He knows when to do it as well. Bradford were completely dominant for the first 5 minutes, and then Cam took about 2 minutes to take a goal kick and completely took the sting out of them.
Learnt it all from Scotty Brown !

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I love how when it's one of our players time wasting its a brilliant and clever move to take the sting out of the game, but when it's the opposition they are blatant cheats and their manager is a cnut for allowing it!

Smithyno6

I love how when it's one of our players time wasting its a brilliant and clever move to take the sting out of the game, but when it's the opposition they are blatant cheats and their manager is a cnut for allowing it!
If you can’t beat them, join them 😂

DPR1901

I didn’t watch the game but have been keeping an eye on this thread this afternoon.
There was mention that Caprice’s first half booking was for time wasting and Dawson started doing it quite early too?
Good. It’s about time we did this sort of thing. Alongside having decent players this and other similar ‘arts’ are a prerequisite for promotion from this league.
No not good, in my opinion. We're genuine contenders for the autos, Bradford are mid-table. We should not be time-wasting at 0-0 (as Cameron was) we should be trying to win the game - we're good enough. As an aside Caprice wasn't booked for time-wasting he was wrestling with a Bradford player for the ball at a throw-in.

The, so called, 'dark arts' in general and time-wasting in particular are a blight on the game.

scottus86

No not good, in my opinion. We're genuine contenders for the autos, Bradford are mid-table. We should not be time-wasting at 0-0 (as Cameron was) we should be trying to win the game - we're good enough. As an aside Caprice wasn't booked for time-wasting he was wrestling with a Bradford player for the ball at a throw-in.

The, so called, 'dark arts' in general and time-wasting in particular are a blight on the game.
I don't think he was time wasting at 0-0 but managing the game, controlling the tempo of the game and affecting Bradford's play by doing so.

Bridgy 81

I suppose to answer your quandary some people on here are keen on it, others aren't.
Speaking personally I'm all in favour of anything that wins us the game.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rules of being a football fan - page 2.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I suppose to answer your quandary some people on here are keen on it, others aren't.
Speaking personally I'm all in favour of anything that wins us the game.
Also in favour of doing what it takes to win the game, but at the same time you have to show an understanding when the opposition do it.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster

I can also confirm that Jake was incorrectly booked by the ref after he tried to grab the ball for a quick ECFC throw in when the ref incorrectly reveresed the decision in favour of Bratfurst.