• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bradford City V Exeter City FA Cup First Round Match Day Thread

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have to say, I'm really disappointed with Dawsons approach-work off of his line for their goal. Going in foot first like that left very little of his body in the line of the ball. Evidently he made numorous saves to keep us in the game, but still...

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have to say, I'm really disappointed with Dawsons approach-work off of his line for their goal. Going in foot first like that left very little of his body in the line of the ball. Evidently he made numorous saves to keep us in the game, but still...
😴😴😴😴😴😴

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Podge might be available for the replay as Newport are out
The problem is that Newport might still not wanted "Cup tied" if they think there is chance of selling him in the forthcoming transfer window to a team still in the Cup. :unsure:

SaintJames

I'm not biting anyone care to :)

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not biting anyone care to :)
My emojis say more than words - really tiresome

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
The problem is that Newport might still not wanted "Cup tied" if they think there is chance of selling him in the forthcoming transfer window to a team still in the Cup. :unsure:
I can't see anyone paying for a striker of his age. I suspect he will feature for us in the replay.

SaintJames

I guess they could loan him to another club for the 2nd half of the season if a higher loan fee is on offer?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great strength and poise from Key to ride the two challenges and a nice pin point pass afterwards. He's turning into some player.
While Josh Key rightly gets lots of praise for the goal the anticipation and movement of Sam Nombe was top-drawer and, dare I say it, reminiscent of Dazza and Jamie Cureton.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I actually agree with this.