• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bradford City V Exeter City FA Cup First Round Match Day Thread

CWH-NYC_

Here it is, what you have been waiting for. I can only hope it will be worth the wait and the road to a money spinning 3rd round tie.

UTC

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I love the FA Cup. Some fantastic memories. Shame it has been ruined by the powers to be and money and now seems to be some fringe competition. Always be massive for me UTC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Audio pass for all of us only day. So will be listening in later. Progress in the Cup is always good!

Jason's preview

STURTZ

FA Cup is always exciting, all that hope and expectation, even if we seldom progress. Don't think we'll give up without a fight this season. Got 2:1 City written all over it, if Javanni Brown can get on the scoresheet that would give our fotward line a whole new dimension.

i8cornwall

3-0 city, Nombe scoring all three. That's all I've got to say.

Safe travels to everyone off up north the day, I'm off to see city old boy Lee Martin take on Leyton Orient.

iscalad

Fingers crossed for this one. All depends on whether either manager "rest" players. UTC

grecIAN Harris

Fingers crossed for this one. All depends on whether either manager "rest" players. UTC
In years gone by that would be a concern but our strength in depth means it's not such a worry for us.

Antony Moxey

Hope we win obviously, but unless we get through to a money spinning tie the FA Cup, sadly, does nothing for me these days. If we had the choice of a win in the league at Bradford or a win in the FA Cup I’ll take the league win all day long.

However, winning’s a nice mentality to get into so looking forward to an easy second round draw and Matt Jay to continue his remarkable scoring run of the past season and a bit, with hopefully a few more tap ins laid on for Nombe too.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Audio pass for all of us only day. So will be listening in later. Progress in the Cup is always good!

Jason's preview

As the BBC have broadcasting rights for the FA Cup away from the EFL,can't we listen to Radio Deb'n on t'internet for this one - just enquiring like!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
As the BBC have broadcasting rights for the FA Cup away from the EFL,can't we listen to Radio Deb'n on t'internet for this one - just enquiring like!
Yes save your money available on the internet Radio Devon on smart speakers and BBC Sounds App would also have thought on DAB too.